Marc Beyer practices in all areas of family law, including divorce, child custody, parenting time, child support, spousal maintenance, and property division. Marc’s philosophy is to negotiate the best settlement possible, but he is prepared to go to trial when necessary. Recognizing that every situation is unique, Marc takes pride in listening to his client’s concerns, and creates goals, expectations, and case strategy for the client accordingly.
Family Court can be intimidating and overwhelming. As a family law attorney, Marc enjoys the opportunity to help navigate clients through it.
Marc was born and raised in Wisconsin, and has spent his adult life in Minnesota. Marc is married with two sons, and enjoys music and sports, playing softball in the summer and curling in the winter. Marc also plays trombone in the brass choir at his church.
- St. Olaf College, B.A. 1997
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D. 2000
- Anoka County District Court, Judicial Law Clerk; 2000-2002
- Steffens & Rasmussen, 2002-2005
- Gadtke & Beyer, 2005-2015
- Beyer & Simonson, 2015 – present
- Eden Prairie Noon Rotary Club (past President)
- Immanuel Lutheran Church, Eden Prairie (member)
- Minnesota Curling Association (Co-President)